Be Inspired- Let's Talk Ankara

11:30:00



Hello beautiful people!! How’s the weekend coming along? Today I’m stocked to working with, a collaboration anyway with CYC ANKARA FABRICS, dealers of all kinds of Ankara prints...For the love of Ankara
CYC ANKARA FABRICS WORLD

Well, Ankara itself is probably the symbol of patriotism as a Nigerian or African, atleast in fashion. In the past few years, you would have noticed an appreciation of Ankara fashion in traditional events like weddings and ceremonies. The secret of rocking it all depends in the styling.
In Ankara fashion, shift tops, off shoulders, peplum still continue to take center stage but I think before the year runs out, they will be gone. See some of my fave styles...
Photo by CYC Ankara Fabrics
Photo by CYC Ankara Fabrics

Photo by CYC Ankara Fabrics

Photo by CYC Ankara Fabrics

Photo by CYC Ankara Fabrics

As an African and Nigerian, I love rocking Ankara prints but I have this weird challenge of meeting with either unfaithful tailors or lack of style inspiration….I tend to hoard materials a lot, you could confirm from my mum. LOL
CYC Ankara fabric
CYC Ankara fabric

Also read: Hacks to look more stylish
CYC Ankara Fabric
CYC Ankara Fabric
Call, Order for your Ankara Prints Here

Big thanks to CYC ANKARA FABRICS for this one, I promise not to add to amongst the already hoarded ones. I definitely have plans to rock it in my next Ankara post.
Thank you CYC Ankara Fabrics


Today’s post will definitely inspire you to rock more African inspired prints

All photos were gotten from CYC ANKARA FABRICS WORLD, Be sure to follow on Instagram @(cycankarafabrics) and Facebook @cycankarafabrics for more Ankara inspiration



What are your favorite styles in Ankara African print? Hope you enjoyed it, don’t forget to show some love by leaving a comment or sharing this post…. Let’s Connect

  LUCHY SAID SO

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ah really love this.. Thanks to luchy dress house for finally Linkin me to where I can get my quality Anakara. I already placed order. Thanks. Yu rock @Luchy dress house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnks a lot for visiting, hope you drop by again

      Delete

#htmlcaption1 #htmlcaption2